How to track my Yodel package?
Yodel package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Yodel tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Yodel courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Yodel ?
Delivery times depend on the service chosen. The different possible options for a delivery of parcels of less than 30kg are as follows:
- Next Day Delivery: Next day delivery, available throughout the UK. Delivery takes place between 7am and 9pm from Monday to Saturday. The " Next Day Pre-12pm Delivery " option is offered for this type of delivery, which allows you to extend the delivery time slot until midnight.
- Two Day Delivery: delivery in 48 hours, available throughout the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Delivery takes place between 7am and 9pm from Monday to Friday.
- Three Day: delivery in 72 hours, available throughout the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Delivery takes place between 7am and 9pm from Monday to Friday.
- Weekend Delivery: Saturday delivery, available throughout the UK. Delivery takes place between 7am and 9pm.
- International Delivery: delivery times are 3 to 5 days for shipments within the European Union and 6 to 10 days for shipments to the rest of the world
How do I contact Yodel ?
The registered office is located in the United Kingdom, at the following address:
- Atlantic Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 4AE
Customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm and Saturday from 8am to 5pm at the telephone numbers:
- 0344 755 0117
Yodel has an online chat on their website that allows you to reach a customer service member from Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm and Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 5pm.
It is also possible to leave your details on a dedicated area on their website in order to be called back by a member of customer service.
Information about Yodel deliveries
Yodel is an English carrier founded in May 2008 under the name Home Delivery Network . Today, under the name of Yodel since 2010, it delivers more than 190 million parcels each year for individuals and also professionals. The company, owned by brothers David and Frederick Barclay, has more than 50 centres across the UK and many partners, such as Guernsey Post and Jersey Post that cover the whole country. Many industrial sectors such as electronics, the sale of clothing, beauty, health or food products work with Yodel to ensure their deliveries. Special options are available for fragile goods such as plants or bottles of wine. It is one of the largest English carriers with Royal Mail .
In order to meet customer expectations, Yodel offers different services for the UK and also internationally:
- Yodel Uk Delivery:
- Yodel Xpress: This delivery service is ideal for urgent packages, the delivery types "Next day" and "Two day" are available. This is between 7am and 9pm, Monday to Saturday. The package must not exceed 17 kg and 90 cm. It is possible to be notified when the delivery status is changed. If the recipient cannot receive the package upon delivery, he can re-program it up to 3 times.
- Yodel Xpect: This option allows you to choose, when shipping the package, a time slot of 2 hours for the reception of it. This must be between 7am and 9pm, Monday to Saturday. In the morning of the day of receipt of his package, the recipient will be notified of the delivery time slot by SMS, email and / or notifications on the application Yodel App. The option is available for the "Next day" and "Two day" delivery types for packages weighing less than 30 kg and 170 cm. The Xpect XL option must be chosen if the package is greater than this weight or dimension. It is possible to locate the delivery person when he is on his way to the final destination of the package. If the recipient cannot receive the package upon delivery, he can re-program it up to 3 times.
- Yodel Xpert: This service is suitable for shipments that require more attention, such as sending values, or for a military receiving address in a BFPO (British Forces Post Offices). The delivery is between 7am and 9pm, Monday to Saturday and the recipient will be notified by SMS, email or notification before delivery. The package must not exceed 30 kg and 120 cm. Specific options are to be chosen when ordering, for example asking for the recipient's signature upon receipt. It is possible to locate the delivery person when he is on his way to the final destination of the package.
- Offshore Services: This service allows the delivery of parcels in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, thanks to Yodel partners. The option is available for the "Two day" and " Three Day " delivery types. Delivery is between 7am and 9pm, Monday to Friday for the Channel Islands and Monday to Saturday for the Isle of Man. The package must not exceed 30 kg and 120 cm. If the recipient cannot receive the package upon delivery, it will be dropped off at the nearest post office.
- Yodel International: Yodel serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. This service is available thanks to the international network of Yodel which has many partners. Deliveries take place from Monday to Friday for packages of maximum 30 kg and 120 cm. Proof of delivery is required upon receipt of the package. The recipient is notified by SMS, email and/or on the Yodel App of any change in delivery status.
The tracking number of a Yodel delivery
The Yodel tracking number format consists of a series of numbers and letters. Typically, it has 18-19 characters, consisting of 2 or 3 letters followed by 16 numbers, for example JD1234567891012345. It is possible that the tracking number has more or less characters, it can vary between 8 and 20 maximum.
The different tracking states Yodel
- YOUR PARCEL WILL BE WITH US SOON
- YOUR PARCEL IS AT OUR SORT CENTER
- YOUR PARCEL HAS ARRIVED AT YOUR LOCAL DEPOT
- WE TRIED TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL BUT IT WAS REFUSED AT THE DOOR. PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER WITH ANY QUERIES
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN RETURNED TO YOUR SENDER. PLEASE CONTACT THEM WITH ANY QUERIES.
- YOUR PARCEL IS WITH ONE OF OUR DRIVERS FOR DELIVERY
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED. THANK YOU FOR COLLECTING YOUR PARCEL FROM US.