How to track my XpressBees package?
XpressBees package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
XpressBees tracking from USA, Canada and UK
XpressBees courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Xpressbees ?
For its customers, Xpressbees offers different delivery services whose deadlines fluctuate according to the size, weight, destination and delivery option chosen. They are usually between 3 and 7 working days.
There are delivery options to shorten this time, indeed delivery for the next day as well as same-day delivery are options offered for e-commerce.
How do I contact Xpressbees ?
The head office is located in India, at the following address:
- Building# B1, Kumar Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411014
Customer service is available at the telephone number:
- +91 (020) 4911 6100
The email details of the international customer service are:
- customercare@ Xpressbees .com
It is also possible to send a message directly on the Xpressbees website.
Customer service is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 7pm and Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
Information about Xpressbees deliveries
Xpressbees Pvt Ltd is an Indian carrier managing the delivery of more than 3 million parcels per day. It has more than 3000 offices and centers, with more than 35,000 employees.
Created in 2015 in Pune, Maharashtra, by Amitava Saha and Supam Maheshwar, Xpressbees has been a major player for e-commerce in India since 2017. The investment of players like Alibaba has allowed Xpressbees to grow and become today a major carrier for different industries in India.
This carrier is present throughout India, with connections at more than 52 airports. It also allows international deliveries, particularly with the service called Cross Border Logistics. Indeed, Xpressbees has 4 types of service which are as follows:
- B2c Xpress: Logistics solution for e-commerce. Xpressbees has a network covering more than 20,000 postal codes, allowing distribution to the most remote customers. This solution takes into account a platform allowing real-time delivery tracking as well as the possibility of returning an order. Different warehouses are available for sellers as well as collection centers. In order to offer this service, Xpressbees has established connections at all airports in India. This solution can also be adapted to deliveries Bfsi , i.e. for banks, financial services and insurance.
- B2b Xpress: Cargo delivery solution for Business-to-Business shipments. Having relationships with more than 1000 transport service providers, Xpressbees carries out freight management for professionals, ensuring flexibility in the face of customer expectations and competitive costs. The routes are also optimized as well as the speed and the vehicle chosen for delivery. The shipment can be done by air, rail or road. It is also possible to have suitable solutions for the delivery of high-value material, or whose delivery is urgent. Personalized follow-up is available, as well as 24/7 assistance, vehicles can be geolocated at any time and it is also possible to contact the carrier quickly. Delivery times are assured.
- Cross Border Logistics: Solution to facilitate imports and exports outside the country. The complex international delivery process is managed by Xpressbees , the company is responsible for moving cargo across the border securely and on time. This solution is ideal for international companies and offers state-of-the-art technologies to facilitate shipments and remove trade barriers that could creep in and delay the arrival of a product at a customer. This service offered by Xpressbees takes into account transport in India, preparation of the shipment, its storage, negotiation and obtaining freight services, insurance as well as a collection service in India. Transport in India is done to the customer and the international service provides delivery by air, sea, rail or road after optimization of the route. Imports and exports from or to China, the Far East, the United States, Europe and scandinavian countries are available and offered by Xpressbees .
- 3pl: Logistics service for storing goods. It is available in more than 40 cities in India, it allows real-time visibility and control of its stock level stored and managed by Xpressbees . This makes it possible to expand business operations across India flexibly and quickly. This service is optimized by computer technologies. XPREESSBEES takes care of inventory management as well as returns.
In addition, Xpressbees has many partners, including Indian e-commerce such as Flipkart , Myntra , Snapdeal , Tata Cliq or Bewakoof . Delivery and inventory management solutions are very interesting for these professionals.
Xpressbees also works with pharmaceutical companies, offering temperature-controlled storage and delivery services, as well as the quality and hygiene of warehouses and transport vehicles. The 24-hour delivery option for large shipments is useful to these companies. These hygiene, temperature and quality controls are also important for regional food deliveries.
Document logistics services as well as secure warehouses and transport are appreciated by banks, insurance companies and financial services.
Finally, Xpressbees can take care of the delivery or storage of particularly heavy or bulky equipment for the construction industries as well as for the automotive industry.
The tracking number of a Xpressbees delivery
The Xpressbees tracking number format consists of a series of numbers and letters. It usually has 14 or 15 characters, for example 141123207226024.