How to track my Singapore Post - Singpost package?
Singapore Post - Singpost package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Singapore Post - Singpost tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Singapore Post - Singpost courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Singapore Post ?
Packages delivered by Singapore Post are sent to various destinations around the world.
Delivery times will depend on variable factors such as the size and weight of the shipment, the destination, the periods or the flow of orders are more important (close to Christmas or Chinese New Year for example or during the Black Friday). But also unforeseen delays related to weather conditions, difficulties in customs processing, events in certain territories.
The choice of shipping service will also indicate the estimated delivery time.
Singapore Post offers several delivery methods, in national service:
- Speedpost Economy: delivery time is estimated within 2 working days
- Speedpost Standard: delivery time is estimated within 1 working day
- Speedpost Express: delivery time is estimated within 2 hours
Internationally, Singapore Post offers:
- Speedpost Economy: delivery time is estimated between 21 and 35 working days
- Speedpost Standard: delivery time is estimated between 5 and 14 working days
- Priority Speedpost: the delivery time is estimated between 2 and 8 working days
- Speedpost Express: the delivery time is estimated between 1 and 3 working days
For international deliveries, the delivery times of Singapore Post will depend on the destination of the package and the options selected to ship it. Depending on the delivery method, shipping costs vary, the more urgent the shipment, the higher the costs.
How do I contact Singapore Post ?
Singapore Post is headquartered in Paya Lebar, Singapore.
Customer service can be reached locally at:
And from abroad:
- +6568412000 during local business hours
Also from the Speedpost Hotline available 24 hours a day:
Information about Singapore Post deliveries
Singapore Post has been around for over 160 years, it is Singapore's provider of postal service to individuals and businesses. The company holds the public postal license, it is responsible for all national and international postal services. The company has now become a leader in e-commerce logistics providing innovative delivery and logistics solutions in Singapore and around the world. Singapore Post offers efficient and adapted logistics solutions for e-commerce, from storage to order fulfillment, sorting, international freight forwarding and last-mile delivery.
Singapore Post offers parcel collection and delivery services throughout Singapore, shipments are picked up in PO boxes where they have been dropped off, or from companies and then transported to sorting centres.
As of 2020, Singapore Post has 59 post offices, 299 automated self-service machines and more than 8907 POST boxes across the territory.
Due to its seniority, Singapore Post has forged bonds of trust in customer/company relations, the company is recognized and its growth has allowed it to have a solid delivery network and to be able to shine internationally.
Singapore Post has won numerous awards, it is the only postal company in the world to have won the Gold Level award of the Certification Coopérative Express Mail Service 11 years in a row (since 2001).
Constantly in a dynamic of growth and development, Singapore Post always tries to improve its operational capacity and reduce its delivery times.
In 2014, ALIBABA acquired 10.35% of the company.
The tracking number of a Singapore Post delivery
Tracking number formats Singapore Post are usually in the form of 13 characters that are either letters or mixed numbers. Often, they begin with two capital letters followed by 9 digits and end with two capital letters. For example: AX123456789UU
The different monitoring Singapore Post
- RECEIVED AT PROCESSING FACILITY
- RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMER
- RELEASED FROM CUSTOM
- RECEIVED AT AIR TRANSIT CENTRE
- RETURNED FROM OVERSEAS
- DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS
- REDISPATCHING, REDIRECT
- DEPART FROM FACILITY
- DEPARTURE FROM INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- DEPART FROM TRANSIT COUNTRY OR DISTRICT
- RECEIVED BY LINE-HAUL
- DELIVERY IN PROGRESS
- THE SHIPMENT HAS BEEN SENT FROM ORIGIN COUNTRY
- NOTIFICATION OF SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION
- ARRIVE AT LOCAL DELIVERY OFFICE
- ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION POST
- ARRIVAL AT PROCESSING CENTER
- ATTEMPTED/FAILED DELIVERY
- ARRIVE AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
- ACCEPTED BY CARRIER
- ARRIVE AT FACILITY
- ARRIVAL AT INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- AIRLINE ARRIVED AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
- INFORMATION RECEIVED
- ITEM NOT PICKED UP BY COURIER
- ITEM DELIVERED
- INBOUND IN SORTING CENTER
- INFORMATION RECEIVED (THIS IS NOT AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE PHYSICAL RECEIPT OF THE STATED REGISTERED ARTICLE)
- HELD BY CUSTOM
- PRODUCT DELIVERED
- PARCEL ARRIVED AT EXCHANGE OFFICE
- PLEASE CALL
- PROCESSING, DEPARTED FROM THE PLACE OF RETURN OR REDELIVERY
- SHIPMENT OPERATION COMPLETED
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT FACILITY
- SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION
- SENT FROM THE OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- HANDOVER TO PICKUP STATION/LOCKER, WAITING FOR CONSIGNEE TO PICK UP
- HAND OVER TO AIRLINE
- REFER TO LODGE PARTY
- OUTBOUND IN SORTING CENTER
- WAITING FOR PICK UP
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- TRANSMISSION FOR DELIVERY
- UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY
- PASSED CUSTOMS CLEARANCE