How to track my Saia Freight package?
Saia Freight package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Saia Freight tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Saia Freight courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Saia ?
The delivery times of Saia depend on the option chosen when sending the package as well as the destination. A tool to calculate delivery times is available on the Saia website. The estimated deadlines according to the country of destination are as follows:
- United States: Standard deliveries have a delivery time of between 2 and 5 days. It is possible to choose between a reception at noon or at 5pm. To choose another time or a specific day, personalized delivery must be selected and additional costs will be charged. With the option Mabd (Must Arrive By Dates), it is possible to choose a delivery during the weekend. Saia also offers a calculation tool to know when the shipment must be made in order to be delivered on the desired Mabd date. Expedited next day delivery is available for all U.S. states.
- Alaska: Shipments to Alaska are distributed 2 times a week. They must be dropped off at the Seattle terminal no later than Wednesday midnight for arrival in Anchorage on Sunday or Friday midnight for arrival the following Tuesday. Delivery times for Alaska are therefore between 4 and 6 days.
- Hawaii: Shipments to Hawaii are distributed 2 times a week. They must be dropped off at the Terminal in Long Beach, California, no later than Wednesday for arrival in Honolulu the following Tuesday or Saturday for arrival the following Thursday. Delivery times for Hawaii are therefore between 5 and 7 days.
- Puerto Rico: Shipments to Puerto Rico are distributed 2 times a week. They must be dropped off at the Jacksonville, Florida terminal no later than Tuesday noon for arrival in Puerto Rico the following Friday or Friday noon for arrival the following Monday. Delivery times for Puerto Rico are therefore between 3 and 5 days.
- Delivery times to Canada are between 1 and 3 days.
- Expedited next day delivery is also available.
- Delivery times to Mexico are between 2 and 5 days.
- The accelerated delivery option allows you to shorten the delivery time to 1 or 2 working days.
How do I contact Saia ?
The head office is located in the United States, at the following address:
- 11465 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 400, Johns Creek, GA 30097
Customer service is available at the telephone number:
The email details of the customer service are:
- customerservice@ Saia .com
For any specific questions or remarks, it is recommended to contact the relevant department. The email details of the different departments are as follows:
- Freight Claims: claims@ Saia .com
- Incident Complaint: corpins@ Saia .com
- Business Insurance: corpins@ Saia .com
- Credit Department: credit@ Saia .com
- Dockers: dockworkers@ Saia .com
- Employee Benefits: empben@ Saia .com
- Human Resources: humanresources@ Saia .com
- Investor Relations: investors@ Saia .com
- Drivers: linedrivers@ Saia .com
- Marketing: marketing@ Saia .com
- P&D drivers (collection and delivery): pddrivers@ Saia .com
- Security: safety@ Saia .com
Information about Saia deliveries
Saia is an American freight forwarding company Ltl ( Less Than Truckload ) that was founded in 1924 in Houma, Louisiana. Initially, Saia activities were restricted to Louisiana and Texas, but since 1980 they have expanded to other U.S. states. Today, the company serves the entire country, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico as well as Mexico and Canada. For this, Saia has more than 10,000 employees who manage about 26,000 deliveries per day.
The company is divided into 3 departments:
- Saia Ltl Freight
- Saia Logistics Service
It offers the following products and services:
- 3pl Services: Through Linkex , a company acquired in 2015, Saia offers transport and logistics solutions specialized in domestic road and air transport, international services, collection and storage in warehouses as well as contract logistics. The solutions are adapted to each of the customers, in order to optimize their supply chain.
- Comprehensive coverage: High-value shipments can be protected by this coverage which corresponds to an additional insurance for freight covering its full value in the event of damage, loss or natural disaster. This option is available for deliveries to the United States as well as Canada and Mexico. This insurance covers all damage reported within 15 days of the day of delivery. The limit value that Saia can cover for a shipment is $250,000.
- Flexible delivery: In order to meet the specific expectations of its customers, Saia offers delivery solutions adapted to all. It is possible to choose a time slot as well as a specific day to receive the shipment so that it arrives on time. Time slots outside of 8am-6pm are also possible. In addition, express delivery is also offered for the most urgent shipments. Finally, any other specific request for delivery can be answered according to the capacities of Saia .
- Supply Chain Management: With the Saia Logistics Services department, the company can meet all or part of the customer's supply chain needs. Together with the customer, Saia offers intelligent solutions to meet the customer's logistical objectives and challenges. Project management, operational optimization or data analysis can be carried out by the Saia team.
- Distribution and Consolidation: In conjunction with Linkex 's collection and warehouse options, Saia can help its customers reduce inventory and warehousing and transportation costs by offering distribution services using their fleet. A team of Saia can take care of the collection from different suppliers and the consolidation of several purchase orders. A discount is applied to transport costs and deliveries make it possible to speed up the marketing of the customer's products. Finally, the 108 warehouses across the United States can be used flexibly.
In order to deliver to or from Canada, Saia has 11 exchange points at the border, which reduces transit times and takes advantage of the advantages of having a single carrier and in particular speeds up customs processing. A partnership with the Canadian carrier Tst-cf Express , which has 33 terminals in Canada, makes it possible to streamline freight exchanges. Cargo departures between the United States and Canada are scheduled daily.
Saia also has a Ltl partner carrier in Mexico, allowing to offer delivery in less than 2 days. The company has terminals on the Mexican border, in Calexico and San Diego, California, and in El Paso and Harlingen, Texas.
For any destination, abroad or not, it is possible to track transit information throughout the shipment.
The tracking number of a Saia delivery
The tracking number format Saia consists of a combination of 9 characters. It is also possible to have a longer series, up to 12 characters. This series usually contains only numbers and no letters. The last digit is a check digit and is not required to get the tracking status of the shipment.
The different tracking states Saia
- ARRIVED AT ORIGIN TERMINAL
- DELIVERY APPOINTMENT
- DEPART FROM CUSTOMER LOCATION
- DEPARTED FROM TERMINAL
- PICKUP FROM CUSTOMER