How to track my Postnord package?
Postnord package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Postnord tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Postnord courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Postnord ?
Deliveries are made on weekdays, before 6pm, usually within 3 working days of shipment, when it is a shipment to Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland. Options are available to receive the package before 9am or before 12pm for more urgent shipments.
For international deliveries, delivery times can be up to 14 days for deliveries within Europe and 18 days for deliveries to the rest of the world.
A tool for estimating the delivery time according to the departure and destination addresses is available on the Postnord website.
The company does not yet offer a delivery option for the weekend, the reception is only on working day.
If during delivery, no one is present to pick up the package, it is sent to the nearest Postnord office and the recipient is informed by SMS, email or on the Postnord mobile application. If a new delivery is not rescheduled by the customer, the package will be stored for 15 days in the Postnord office. After this period, the package will be returned to the place of origin if it is not picked up by the customer.
How do I contact Postnord ?
The registered office is located in Sweden, at the following address:
- Postnord Sverige AB, Terminalv?gen 24, 171 73 Solna, Sverige
Customer service is available, Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm, at the telephone number:
- 0771-33 33 10 (from Sweden)
- +46 771 33 33 10 (from abroad)
The email details of the international customer service are:
- kundservice.privat.se@ Postnord .com
The logistics customer service related to night express shipments is available, from Monday to Friday from 7am to 4.30pm, at the telephone number:
- 0771-81 48 00 (from Sweden)
- +46 771 33 33 10 (from abroad)
Customer service is closed on national holidays, New Year's Day, December 31, Epiphany, Good Friday, Easter Monday, May 1, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, New Year's Eve, St. John's Day and All Saints' Day.
Finally, the company is also present on social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
Information about Postnord deliveries
Postnord was created in June 2009, following the merger of the Posten Ab and Post Danemark companies. The company is controlled by both the Swedish State (60%) and the Danish State (40%). It now has more than 50,000 employees.
Postnord offers services to both private and business customers, with options B2c (Business to Customer) and B2b ( Business To Business ) for deliveries to Sweden, Scandinavian countries and also to many other countries around the world.
In addition to parcel and letter delivery services, Postnord also offers the following services, suitable for professionals:
- Supply Chain Improvement and Logistics Service: Postnord helps professionals optimize and simplify their logistics so that they can focus solely on their core business. This service is all the more interesting when they are faced with new challenges or as their volume of merchandise increases. Postnord offers personalized warehouses, return management, product packaging as well as their labeling and photography, customs management.
- Service 3pl (Third Party Logistics): This solution includes shipments and taxes in Scandinavian countries, warehouse of goods and personalized treatments according to the expectations and specificities of the customer. A solid IT department allows for a clear and real-time visualization of professionals' logistics flows. The Skicka Direkt Business option also allows professionals to geolocate their merchandise at any time.
- E-commerce service: The way an order is shipped, being as important as the order itself, Postnord takes care of the deliveries, optimizing the 3 important parameters for the customer: time, accuracy and cost of delivery. When ordering, the customer chooses the type of shipments and can change his choice before the order is shipped. Returns of orders are also supported by Postnord .
- Advertising and analytics service: Postnord offers marketing solutions in order to target potential customers with the right offer and at the right time. It is thus possible to have analyses of customers, competitors, products or impact evaluations of advertising campaigns carried out by Postnord . Thus, these solutions are interesting for professionals who want to evolve their business and become more efficient by making better marketing choices.
- Professional communication service: Postnord analyzes the company's customer data and offers communication solutions tailored to each customer, so that he receives, in the way he prefers, his invoices, account statements, customer club letter and other types of documentation. The customer will have a better impression if he can choose between a physical and digital communication tool. This will increase the company's performance and in particular the number of sales. Postnord helps you determine the preferences of different customers and propose communication solutions adapted to each one and also adapted to the types of documents to be shared. Several communication tools are available.
A packing service is offered by Postnord depending on the size and weight of the shipment. The different dimensions of envelopes that are proposed are as follows:
- Box S: 220x180x70 mm (2kg max)
- Box M: 310x240x26 mm (2kg max)
- Box L: 340x215x115 mm (2kg max)
- XL Box: 520x320x115mm (20 kg max)
- Envelope C5: 162x229 mm (100g max)
- Envelope S: 190x130 mm (2kg max)
- Envelope M: 240x190 mm (2kg max)
- Envelope L: 340x240 mm (2kg max)
- Envelope XL: 390x290 mm (2kg max)
A series of collector's stamps and gift packages are also available.
Finally, Postnord offers solutions adapted to professionals according to the type of company, whether from young companies in the process of development, small or medium-sized companies, to large companies, through marketing managers and for Crm ( Customer Relationship Management ). Customized solutions are available for each of them.
The tracking number of a Postnord delivery
The tracking number format Postnord consists of a series of numbers and letters. Generally, it has 13 characters, for example: LM228640525SE. It is also possible to have tracking numbers with a combination of 9 to 35 characters.