How to track my Oriflame package?
Oriflame package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Oriflame tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Oriflame courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Oriflame ?
Delivery times are usually between 5 and 7 working days. These times may vary depending on the country and destination address of the order.
Oriflame offers, in most of the countries in which it delivers, a standard delivery option up to 7 days of delivery times as well as an express option for more urgent orders. It is also generally possible to have an order delivered to a relay point with the same deadlines as for a standard delivery.
How do I contact Oriflame ?
The registered office is located in Switzerland, at the following address:
- Bleicheplatz 3CH-8200 Schaffhausen
Customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm, using the following telephone numbers:
- +374 60- 700-100 (Armenia)
- +994 12 310 10 71/72 (Azerbaijan)
- 8-801-100-5432 (Belarus)
- +387 33 953 560 (Bosnia)
- 02 970 55 55 (Bulgaria)
- 228 884 777 (Czech Republic)
- 6,976,060 (Estonia)
- (09) 31586399 (Finland)
- 215 80 80 (Georgia)
- 77,777,004 (Greece)
- +36 1 450 3939 (Hungary)
- +383 49 625 810 (Kosovo)
- +371 67611266 (Latvia)
- 8 5 234 3732 (Lithuania)
- 02/3235-777 (Macedonia)
- 022 83 71 00 (Moldova)
- 067/241-447 (Montenegro)
- 088-1300100 (Netherlands)
- (22) 307 78 00 (Poland)
- 308 807 500 (Portugal)
- 8 800 770 8888 (Russia)
- 0207 1180081/ 01485 1010 (United Kingdom)
- 0800 300 200 (Serbia)
- 02/330 56780 (Slovakia)
- 01/88 88 292 (Slovenia)
- 0775-20 20 30 (Sweden)
- 0212 900 32 62 (Turkey)
- 0-800-301-100 (Ukraine)
- +94 115 888 000 (Sri Lanka)
- 011-40409000/011-66259000 (India)
- 021 2553 2244 (Indonesia)
- +92 42 111 674 111 (Pakistan)
- 920002290 (Saudi Arabia)
- Latin America:
- 600 832 0606 (Chile)
- 018000185800 (Colombia)
- 1700 200 600 (Ecuador)
- 800 00 6743 5263 (Mexico)
- 0801 00501 (Peru)
- 0520 500 050 (Morocco)
- 01-448 2555 (Nigeria)
- +216 70 020 200 (Tunisia)
The email details of customer services are:
- [email protected] (Armenia)
- [email protected] (Azerbaijan)
- [email protected] (Belarus)
- [email protected] (Bosnia)
- [email protected] (Bulgaria)
- [email protected] (Croatia)
- [email protected] (Czech Republic)
- [email protected] (Estonia)
- [email protected] (Finland)
- [email protected] (Georgia)
- [email protected] (Greece)
- [email protected] (Hungary)
- [email protected] (Kosovo)
- [email protected] (Latvia)
- [email protected] (Lithuania)
- [email protected] (Macedonia)
- INFO@oriflame. MD (Moldova)
- [email protected] (Montenegro)
- [email protected] (Netherlands)
- [email protected] (Poland)
- [email protected] (Portugal)
- [email protected] (Romania)
- [email protected] (Russia)
- [email protected] (United Kingdom)
- [email protected] (Serbia)
- [email protected] (Slovakia)
- [email protected] (Slovenia)
- [email protected] (Spain)
- [email protected] (Sweden)
- [email protected] (Turkey)
- [email protected] (Ukraine)
A response from customer service is usually sent within 24 hours of sending an email.
It is also possible to contact Oriflame on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Youtube.
Information about Oriflame deliveries
Oriflame is a Swedish company that sells beauty and skincare products. Founded in 1967 by brothers Jonas and Robert af Jochnick and their friend Bengt Hellsten in Sweden, with the aim of selling high-quality and affordable beauty products, the company now has more than 6,000 employees and a turnover of 1.2 billion euros in 2020. Among these employees, 71 different nationalities are represented. More than 60 countries are served by Oriflame and sales are mostly online (96% of sales were made online in 2019, and 98% in 2020, 55% of which were from mobile phones). The products Oriflame are also offered for sale by many partners around the world.
The head office is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, and other offices are in Stockholm, Sweden.
More than 100 scientists work for the research and development of Oriflame products to continuously develop science around beauty, skin health and well-being, in order to satisfy the global clientele.
In order to prosper in the long term, Oriflame pays particular attention to being an eco-responsible company by reducing their greenhouse gas emissions and respecting nature. The company has gone from 80,500 tons of equivalent CO2 emitted in 2010 to 19,070 tons in 2020, a 76% reduction in their emissions in 10 years. In addition, Oriflame sites use only renewable electricity and the ingredients found in their products on sale are 95% of natural origin. Their products and especially their creams are biodegradable. Finally, many of their products are contained in packaging made with recycled materials.
It is possible to return or exchange a product if it has not yet been started within 90 days of the order. Payment for orders is made by credit card or bank transfer.
The tracking number of a Oriflame delivery
The Oriflame tracking number format consists of a series of numbers. Generally it is composed of 9 characters, for example 124517165.
As Oriflame products are sold by many partners around the world, the tracking number can have a completely different shape and can also include letters in addition to numbers and/or a different number of characters.