How to track my Old Dominion Freight Line package?
Old Dominion Freight Line package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Old Dominion Freight Line tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Old Dominion Freight Line courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Old Dominion ?
Old Dominion offers domestic and international delivery services, the services cover all of the United States for domestic shipments. Old Dominion offers the following shipping offers:
- Domestic OD: For freight deliveries across the United States, Old Dominion works through 249 service centers and 32 transfer points to get the goods to their destination. OD Domestic offers deliveries to and from Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, South Dakota and North Dakota. Domestic OD provides service in the Western Region to and from California, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Montana, Oregon, Wyoming, Utah and Washington State. The Midwest and Southeast regions are also served by domestic OD, to and from Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. But also to and from Florida, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Domestic OD is also offered for the Northeast region to and from Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Rhode Island and New York. The services provided by Old Dominion provide special services tailored to the needs of the clients.
- OD Expedited: for expedited and urgent freight deliveries. This service allows fast shipping and a guaranteed delivery service before noon with the OD Guaranteed service. Expedited shipping is on request, it can be provided by air and the delivery time can be chosen at the time of shipment.
- Expo freight forwarding service: Old Dominion offers a transport service for the equipment of professionals who travel for trade shows or exhibitions. The arrival date is set in advance and all equipment is routed for the event.
The Old Dominion services allow deliveries at a fixed time, also on weekends, before 5pm, to and from 95% of the United States.
- Od Household or domestic shipping service: this offer offers a transportation service for removals across the United States (except to and from California).
- Od Global Freight: for international shipments. Old Dominion offers expeditions to Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. But also outside North America to Europe, the Caribbean, Asia, Central America and South America. All shipments by air and/or sea are traced and can be tracked in real time.
In terms of delays, national delivery services are estimated with a delay between 5 and 7 working days depending on the destination of the shipment. For international services, it takes up to 30 working days depending on the destination.
How do I contact Old Dominion ?
Old Dominion is headquartered in North Carolina at:
- 500 Old Dominion Way, Thomasville, North Carolina 27360
Customer service can be reached at the following numbers:
- 1 800 235 55 69 or 336 889 5000
Also by email to the following address:
Information about Old Dominion deliveries
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc is an American company specializing in regional, interregional and national delivery of LTL ( Ltl ). It also offers international container shipping, logistics and moving services across the United States. Old Dominion offers national, accelerated, interregional, regional and logistics domestic services. The global offer offers services to Europe, Central and South America, Asia and the Caribbean. The company's history began with the creation of a truck delivery service between Richmond and Norfolk in 1934 by the Congdon couple. The name Old Dominion refers to a nickname known in Virginia, the company's home region. The couple began the activity with the husband as driver and his wife in charge of commercial and logistical operations from their home. The company evolved following the regulation of the trucking industry in 1935, Old Dominion saw the beginning of its transport activities and the company's headquarters moved from the family home to a structure equipped with loading docks for trucks. By the end of 1936, Old Dominion operated 6 semi-trailers and 12 load-bearing trucks, and by 1940 the company had 12 drivers and 45 employees in 3 centers. It was in the 40s that Old Dominion adopted the dark green color we know today. During the Second World War, the company expanded to states other than Virginia and then continued to grow despite a strike in 1946 that paralyzed the activity for more than 10 weeks. The Congdon couple owned the company at 50 - 50, on the death of Earl Congdon, his wife Lilian took the position of president and was joined by his two sons. Old Dominion evolves and develops by acquiring competitors and extends its area of intervention on the territory of the United States until today. To date, the company had nearly 24,000 employees and 249 service centers. Old Dominion is now one of north America's largest motor carriers. The services offer expedited transportation, weekend deliveries, and special services. The company's efficiency is also based on strong and strategic partnerships with other carriers. Old Dominion also offers logistics, supply chain management, loading and unloading services. Old Dominion focuses on ensuring the safety of the loads transported and meeting the deadlines announced to customers. The services offered by Old Dominion are as follows; OD Domestic for regional, interregional and national deliveries, OD Expedited for urgent and accelerated deliveries, Od Global for international deliveries, OD Technology which provides state-of-the-art technologies to ensure travel, traceability and tracking and finally Od Household offers a moving service. Old Dominion offers special tracking services for professionals for shipments of equipment for trade shows, also for high-end shipments. Old Dominion services cover 95% of the territory of the United States.
The tracking number of a Old Dominion delivery
The Old Dominion tracking number format is usually 11 digits. For example: 1212 3456 765