How to track my GDEX package?
GDEX package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
GDEX tracking from USA, Canada and UK
GDEX courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Gdex ?
Gdex is a company initially created and based in Malaysia that offers national and international logistics and delivery services to many countries. Gdex offers delivery services, both for documents and for parcels to Malaysian and international customers from its parent company and its many subsidiaries. Gdex offers many services for local deliveries but also abroad for international deliveries. The delivery services offered by Gdex are as follows:
- National Express transportation provides many options which are as follows:
- Next day delivery service: door-to-door delivery is made within 24 hours in the serviced areas in Malaysia. The list of zones is available on the company's website.
- The same day delivery service: for very urgent shipments, delivery is ensured on the same day as pick-up. The collection of the package must be carried out before a fixed time to guarantee delivery on the same day.
- The diplomatic service is a premium service for urgent requests to send value the same day to Malaysia and abroad. The collection of the package must be carried out before a fixed time to guarantee delivery on the same day.
- The bulk service provides door-to-door delivery of heavy shipments, and in bulk at an economical cost. The delivery time depends on the type of shipment as well as its destination.
- The order return service allows customers to return their order using a pre-established slip if necessary.
- The standard pick-up service provides daily pickup of goods for shipment to customers. Professionals can thus have their shipment collected for end-to-end support.
- The late pick-up service provides for pickup also possible outside office hours for urgent shipments of goods to customers the next day.
- The early delivery service makes it possible to plan a shipment of parcels in advance, before it is taken over.
- The pay-on-delivery service provides for the possibility of paying on delivery in cash for the recipient.
- Express International transport provides many options which are as follows:
- The international delivery service offers door-to-door transport with the possibility of real-time online tracking. The delivery time depends on the type of package, as well as its destination.
- The freight service for sending heavy and bulky products. The delivery time depends on the type of package as well as its destination.
International overseas deliveries managed by Gdex are possible to more than 100 countries and regions around the world. Certain products or goods are prohibited from shipment. The products that cannot be taken care of by Gdex and prohibited for delivery are the following:
- Jewelry, stones and precious metals
- Antique products
- Seeds or dried fruits
- Works of art
- Dry ice
- Medicines or pharmaceutical products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Perishable goods
- Pornographic material
- Dangerous, explosive, flammable or corrosive goods
- Untreated skin
Deliveries Gdex are provided from Monday to Friday, they can also be made on Saturdays, under conditions. Average delivery times are estimated according to the type of package, its weight, size and destination. These deadlines are estimated but can be extended due to transport difficulties related to the weather, also during high periods of activity (public holidays, holiday periods ...).
How do I contact Gdex ?
Gdex is headquartered in Malaysia at:
- No. 19 Jalan Tandang, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Customer service can be reached from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 7 pm local time, and on Saturday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm at the following number:
- 03 6419 5003
And by email to the following addresses:
Information about Gdex deliveries
Gdex is a company that was founded in 1997 in Malaysia, the company specializes in transport services, express delivery, and logistics services for national and international services. The company has expanded, now has entities in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia. Each entity is independent and offers its own local delivery services. Gdex offers domestic express delivery services and international express transport. The company operates a network of 410 branches and infrastructures, has a fleet of 1300 vehicles and employs more than 4384 people. Gdex offers, in addition to delivery services, logistics services that include warehousing, storage and distribution, land, sea and air freight services. The company supports its customers throughout the management of the supply chain. Also door-to-door delivery, packaging services and cross-border customs clearance, to ensure international deliveries. Gdex is the first local company to obtain ISO certification, guaranteeing the quality of its services and operating system. It is recognized as a key player in the country for urgent deliveries and quality service to its customers. Gdex tends to develop its scope of intervention in order to gain popularity abroad. Gdex provides its customers with an efficient and reliable delivery tracking system, with proof of delivery to the recipient, possibility of payment upon receipt and allows packages to be returned if necessary, using pre-filled slips. The company has also implemented a control system that ensures the safe transport and delivery of products throughout their transport.
The tracking number of a Gdex delivery
The Gdex tracking number format consists of 10 digits. For example: 3000574839
The different tracking states Gdex
- IN TRANSIT
- INBOUND TO
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- OUTBOUND FROM
- PICKED UP BY COURIER
- RETURNED TO SHIPPER
- UNDELIVERED DUE TO ACCESS NOT ALLOWED
- UNDELIVERED DUE TO HELD BACK IN OFFICE
- UNDELIVERED DUE TO HOLD FOR REATTEMPT DATE
- UNDELIVERED DUE TO SORRY CARD
- UNDELIVERED DUE TO UNABLE TO LOCATE