How to track my Ecom Express package?
Ecom Express package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Ecom Express tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Ecom Express courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Ecom Express ?
Ecom Express is an Indian parcel delivery company that offers shipping services exclusively in India, which cover almost the entire territory, making it a key player in the market. The company is recognized for its efficiency, reliability and speed of its deliveries to its customers. The Ecom Express delivery services are as follows:
- Service Ecom Express: this service includes the collection and delivery of the package to the recipient's home. The delivery time is guaranteed within 24 to 72 hours. Delivery via the Ecom Express service is possible 365 days a year, including Sundays and public holidays. Payment for the delivery can be made upon receipt of the package.
- ECOM Ground Service (EGS): this service ensures the transport and delivery of bulky packages to the customer, at his home. The delivery time depends mainly on the destination of the package as well as its dimensions. Also the date of pick-up of the package by the company.
- Related services: Deliveries provided by Ecom Express may include additional services for customers: Ecom Express offers in particular the management of returns or exchanges between the end customer and the seller if necessary; it is possible for the recipient to modify his delivery on the date he wishes in order to be present for the receipt of the package. Finally, Ecom Express offers a service for the guarantee of the transport of precious goods (valuables, gold, jewelry ... etc.).
In general, the delivery times indicated by Ecom Express are guaranteed, however, they may vary depending on the type of package, its weight, its size, but also its destination. These deadlines may be extended due to delivery difficulties related to the period if it is a high period of activity (public holidays, holiday period, etc.). etc) or in connection with weather issues that extend the duration of transport.
How do I contact Ecom Express ?
the head office of Ecom Express is based in India at the following address:
- 10th Floor, Ambience Corporate Tower II, Ambience Island, Gurugram, Haryana - 122002 India
Customer service can be reached from 8am to 10pm (local time) at the following number:
- +91 8826398220
Or by email to the following address:
Information about Ecom Express deliveries
Ecom Express Limited is one of the leaders in the logistics sector in India, the company specializes in logistics and delivery within the country, specifically for the field of E-commerce. Created in 2012 by Manju Dhawan, TA Krishnan, K. Satyanarayana and Late. Sanjeev Saxena, the company is based in Gurugram and has been designed to become one of the market leaders. The expertise of its creators allows the company to position itself as a key player in logistics by offering an innovative business model that guarantees its customers last-mile delivery, the personalization of the handling of goods as well as the stability and adaptability of dematerialized services. And this, towards all national territories. Ecom Express offers optimized logistics management, based on state-of-the-art technology, from pick-up of goods to last-mile delivery, in order to ensure an optimal, efficient and fast service for all its customers. These services provide end-to-end service, including order processing, sorting and network monitoring in real time. Thus, the entire supply chain is assured. The Ecom Express offer includes different entities that are: ECOM Express Services , Ecom Fulfillment Services and Ecom Digital Services in order to best meet the needs of its customers. Present in 29 states and operating in more than 2650 cities, Ecom Express is the first private company to offer delivery services throughout the country. Ecom Express is able to deliver to more than 1.2 billion people or 95% of the Indian population. The company offers delivery services with quality control, including the home compliance service that guarantees a qualitative delivery to all customers. Thus, an application allows the biometric verification of product and customer data. It facilitates the collection of documents, allows payments in cash or by check. This service is particularly useful to the insurance, banking products, or telecommunications sectors whose companies collaborate with Ecom Express . Ecom Express also offers fulfillment services, with a strong and reliable network for warehousing, storage and order processing. Infrastructures are present throughout the country, at strategic points to facilitate the pick-up and rapid delivery to the end customer of the products, while guaranteeing the reliability of the services. The solutions are supported by state-of-the-art technology and fully automated, making it easy to track the entire supply chain in real time. The delivery services offered by Ecom Express are provided with a logistics service that includes pick-up and delivery within 24 to 72 hours to certain destinations. In order to facilitate sales to consumers, Ecom Express has set up a delivery service 7 days a week, throughout the year. Deliveries are made by Ecom Express 365 days a year including during public holidays or Sundays, which distinguishes Ecom Express from other delivery companies. The packaging service provides ready-to-use boxes in case of return of the products by the end customer. A quality control of the products can be carried out on delivery, in order to avoid returns. In 2021, Ecom Express is exporting its services for the first time outside the country and investing in Paperfly , Bangladesh's largest network of home delivery services. The company is thus expanding its activity abroad and continues to develop its delivery and logistics services.
The different tracking states Ecom Express
- BAG CONNECTED FROM HUB
- BAG SCANNED AT HUB
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- OUT FOR DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
- OUT FOR PICKUP
- PICKUP ASSIGNED
- PICKUP FAILED, SHIPMENT NOT HANDED OVER
- PICKUP FAILED, SHIPMENT NOT READY
- PICKED RESCHEDULED, REQUEST RECEIVED AFTER CUTOFF
- REVOKED PICK-UP REGISTERED
- SHIPMENT CONNECTED
- SHIPMENT IN - SCAN AT HUB
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
- SHIPMENT RTO LOCK
- SHIPMENT UN-DELIVERED CONSIGNEE REQUESTED FOR FUTURE DELIVERY
- SHIPMENT UN-DELIVERED CONSIGNEE/LOCATION NOT ACCESSIBLE DUE TO COVID-19
- SHIPMENT UN-DELIVERED DELIVERY ATTEMPT TO BE MADE
- SHIPMENT UN-DELIVERED. SHIPMENT ATTEMPTED - CUSTOMER NOT AVAILABLE
- SHIPMENT UN-DELIVERED SHIPMENT ATTEMPTED - CUSTOMER REFUSED TO ACCEPT