How to track my Delhivery package?
Delhivery package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Delhivery tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Delhivery courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Delhivery ?
Delhivery offers a standard delivery whose duration is very variable according to the shipping and destination address as well as the dimensions and weight of the package. The company manages the distribution of documents, small, medium and large parcels and also the transport of freight for companies. They can be delivered by air, road or sea.
There are also express services for urgent shipments. For the delivery of parcels weighing less than 10 kg, Delhivery offers same-day or next-day delivery systems. For long-distance shipments, the fastest is between 48 and 96 hours.
It is also possible to set the delivery schedule or time slot with the customer.
In India's largest cities, delivery is possible on Sundays, but this is not yet achieved nationwide.
Delays in the delivery time can be observed for a variety of reasons, including adverse weather reasons or during national holiday periods.
How do I contact Delhivery ?
The head office is located in India, at the following address:
- Plot 5, Sector 44,Gurugram,Haryana - 122002
Customer service is available at the following phone numbers depending on the city:
- Bangalore: +91 8046522916 / +91 8041160012
- Chennai: +91 44 45574261/ +91 9003186669
- Coimbatore: +91 422 4212336
- Gurgaon: +91 124 4718900
- Gurgaon: +91 124 6719500
- Mangalore: +91,824 4253222
- Mumbai: +91 124 6719500
- Noida: +91 120 4243396
- Vishakhapatnam: +91 8686467786 / +91 9030557198
The email details of the customer service are:
- customer.support@ Delhivery .com
Information about Delhivery deliveries
Delhivery is an Indian transport, logistics and e-commerce company. It was established in 2011 by S. Barua, M. Tandon, B. Manglani, S. Saharan and K. Bharati. Initially founded with the aim of making local deliveries in the city of Gurugram in India, especially for florists and restaurants, the company has grown rapidly thanks to investments from interested parties. It now has 70,000 employees, 85 warehouses across India, 24 automated sorting centres and 75 platforms. Delhivery is capable of distributing nearly 1.5 million parcels per day using its 20,000 vehicles in the country and its strategic partners.
Delhivery offers the following services:
- Express Parcel: Delhivery has enabled the delivery of more than a billion parcels in India, this carrier serves more than 17,000 postal codes across the country with 66,000 employees who allow distribution throughout the year, 7 days a week.
- Partial-truckload Freight: Delhivery takes care of B2b freight deliveries ( Business To Business ) with its own vehicles or those of its partners in India. It offers a door-to-door delivery service or from the center of the sender to that of the recipient. Shipments may not exceed one ton per delivery, if the freight is greater than this weight, it is necessary to make several shipments.
- Truckload Freight: Delhivery has a freight platform called Orion that connects shippers and truck owners across the country. Shippers can thus express their one-off or long-term needs. Owners of vehicles that can meet the specific expectations of shippers are then put in contact with them. Delhivery acquired a digital freight broker, named Roadpiper Technologies Private Limited , which allowed it to grow this business. It is appreciated for the agriculture, commodities and transporters sectors.
- Cross-border Service: Through its partnerships with players around the world, Delhivery integrates into the global market and provides cross-border import and export services from India with its international service called Starfleet. It handles both B2c ( Business To Consumer ) and B2b ( Business To Business ) international operations and provides for deliveries by air and sea.
- Suppy Chain Service: Warehouses, transport operations, network and data science technologies allow Delhivery to offer solutions adapted to customer needs, which are increasingly efficient, fast and secure. The acquisition of Primaseller Inc. allows e-commerce companies D2c ( Direct To Consumer ) to take advantage of Delhivery 's logistics network and ensure deliveries to customers.
Parcel deliveries are made even easier and more comfortable with Delhivery who can directly pick up the parcel from the customer, the latter determines a collection schedule, gives the dimensions of the parcel and pays online for the shipment. An employee Delhivery picks up the package and takes care of the shipment to its destination. This door-to-door delivery system is very popular, especially outside major Indian cities, but is still mainly used by companies and not individuals. It is possible to send the following different categories:
- Clothing, footwear and accessories
- Automotive Accessories
- Books and stationery
- Baby care
- Beauty and grooming treatments
- Pharmaceuticals and medicines
- Interior design, furniture
Delhivery ensures the security of shipments, throughout the logical process, easy and affordable service, fast delivery and easy tracking of the package from the place of collection to the final destination.
A tool on live. Delhivery .com allows you to estimate the delivery costs according to the shipping and destination addresses as well as the size of the package to be sent.
Delhivery has continued to grow since its creation in 2011, the company won the " Economic Times Startup Award " award in 2019, the " Mahindra Transport Excellence Award " in 2018 and the " Young Turk Start-up Of The Year " in 2016. It now meets the needs of more than 15 million customers every month and hopes to continue to progress in order to become the leader in India and become a serious competitor for Fedex , Ups , Dtdc etc.
The tracking number of a Delhivery delivery
The Delhivery tracking number format is usually composed of only numbers. The most common format has 12 digits, an example is: 123 456 789 012.
The different tracking states Delhivery
- ADDED TO BAG
- AGENT AT PICKUP LOCATION
- AIR OFFLOAD - AIRLINE CAPACITY CONSTRAINT
- AIR-RESTRICTED PRODUCT. MOVE BY SURFACE
- BAG ADDED TO TRIP
- BAG RECEIVED AT FACILITY
- CALL PLACED TO CONSIGNEE
- CONNECTED TO DESTINATION
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINT RECEIVED
- DELIVERED TO CONSIGNEE - OTP VERIFIED DELIVERY
- DELIVERY DATE RESCHEDULED
- FLIGHT CANCELLED
- HELD DUE TO INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTATION NEED CONSIGNEE KYC
- INBOUND AGAINST PERMANENT CONNECTION [CUSTODY SCAN]
- IN TRANSIT - ADDED TO BAG
- IN_TRANSIT - AIR OFFLOAD - AIRLINE CAPACITY CONSTRAINT
- IN_TRANSIT - BAG RECEIVED AT FACILITY
- IN TRANSIT - CONNECTED TO DESTINATION
- IN_TRANSIT - INBOUND AGAINST PERMANENT CONNECTION [CUSTODY SCAN]
- IN_TRANSIT - NTD UPDATED
- IN_TRANSIT - OUTBOUND AGAINST PERMANENT CONNECTION [CUSTODY SCAN]
- IN TRANSIT - SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT ORIGIN CENTER
- IN_TRANSIT - SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT FACILITY
- IN_TRANSIT - SYSTEM WEIGHT CAPTURED
- IN_TRANSIT - VEHICLE DELAYED
- IN_TRANSIT - VEHICLE ARRIVED
- INTERNATIONAL SCAN PROCESSED
- IVR CALL NOT RECEIVED BY CUSTOMER
- MANIFEST UPLOADED
- NTD UPDATED
- OFFLOADED FROM VEHICLE
- OUT_DELIVERY - CALL PLACED TO CONSIGNEE
- OUT_DELIVERY - OUT FOR DELIVERY
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- OUT FOR PICKUP
- OUTBOUND AGAINST PERMANENT CONNECTION [CUSTODY SCAN]
- PACKAGE ARRIVED AT DELHIVERY FACILITY
- PACKAGE CONFIRMED NOT MISSING IN AUDIT
- PACKAGE DELAYED IN TRANSIT
- PACKAGE MISSING IN AUDIT
- PICKUP COMPLETED
- PICKUP NOT ATTEMPTED
- PICKUP SCHEDULED
- PICKUP - SHIPMENT PICKED UP
- REACHED_DEST_CITY - ARRIVED POST CUT OFF AT DISPATCH CENTER
- REACHED_DEST_CITY - CONSIGNEE REFUSED TO ACCEPT/ORDER CANCELLED
- REACHED_DEST_CITY - PACKAGE MISSING IN AUDIT
- REACHED_DEST_CITY - SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT FACILITY
- RECEIVED AT PARTNER/CARRIER FACILITY
- RECEIVED AT TRANSIT FACILITY
- SCANNED THROUGH X-RAY
- SHIPMENT DETAILS MANIFESTED
- SHIPMENT FORWARDED TO PARTNER/CARRIER SHIPMENT CONNECTED Aramex
- SHIPMENT LEFT DELHIVERY FACILITY FOR DEHRADUN
- SHIPMENT LEFT DELHIVERY FACILITY FOR RUDRAPRAYAG
- SHIPMENT NOT READY FOR PICKUP
- SHIPMENT PICKED UP
- SHIPMENT PICKED UP AT ORIGIN CENTER
- SHIPMENT PICKED UP FROM CLIENT LOCATION BUT DATA NOT RECIEVED
- SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT FACILITY
- SHIPMENT RECIEVED AT ORIGIN CENTER
- SHIPPER UNAVAILABLE
- SHORT SHIPMENT
- SYSTEM WEIGHT CAPTURED
- TRANSIT DELAY
- TRIP ARRIVED
- UNEXPECTED SCAN
- VEHICLE ARRIVED
- VEHICLE CAPACITY CONSTRAINT
- VEHICLE DELAYED
- WAITING PICKUP - SHIPMENT DETAILS MANIFESTED
- WAITING PICKUP - OUT FOR PICKUP
- WAITING PICKUP - PICKUP SCHEDULED
- WAITING PICKUP - PICKUP NOT ATTEMPTED
- WAITING_PICKUP - SHIPMENT NOT READY FOR PICKUP