How to track my Computer Universe package?
Computer Universe package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Computer Universe tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Computer Universe courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Computeruniverse ?
The delivery times of Computeruniverse depend on the option chosen when sending the package as well as the availability of the products. The different possibilities are as follows:
- Standard delivery: Available throughout Germany, standard delivery is carried out by a delivery person employed by Computeruniverse .
- Delivery Dhl: This delivery service offers fast turnaround times as well as more flexible delivery options than standard delivery. A supplement of 3 euros is added to the price of the order.
- Dhl Express: This option allows accelerated delivery for the working day following the order if it was made before 4pm. It is not available for all products on sale, only for products with the note "express delivery possible". This service is only available for deliveries within Germany.
- Collection: it is possible to collect your order from the Computeruniverse shop in Friedberg, near Frankfurt. This option allows you to pay no delivery costs.
- Freight forwarding: For deliveries to professionals, delivery to the front door is made by a carrier and is available for the whole of Germany. The delivery costs are 29.90 euros minimum.
- International delivery: this option has been offered for more than 10 years. Delivery times depend on the country of destination.
Delivery times depend not only on the destination but also on the availability of the products when ordering. The different statuses when purchasing are as follows:
- In stock: the products are available and will be delivered within 1 or 2 days.
- Product available in a short time: the delivery time is between 3 and 5 days.
- Remaining stock: the products are available and will be delivered within 1 to 5 days.
- Order on request: the delivery time is between 1 and 2 weeks.
- Announced: the products are not yet available, the delivery time cannot yet be calculated.
- Product is no longer available: the products are no longer available, the delivery time cannot be calculated.
How do I contact Computeruniverse ?
The registered office is located in Germany, at the following address:
- 61169 Friedberg, Grüner Weg 14
For private customers, customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm and Saturday from 9am to 2pm at the telephone numbers:
- 0049 (0)6031/7910-0
- 0049 (0)6031/7910-200 (Fax)
For individual customers, the email details of the customer service are:
For professional customers, the email and telephone details of the support service (available Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm) are:
- [email protected]
- 0049 (0)6031/7910-250
It is also possible to contact customer service via Computeruniverse 's Twitter or Facebook account.
Any request by email is processed in less than 24 hours by customer service.
Information about Computeruniverse deliveries
Computeruniverse , originally named Computeruniverse .net GmbH, is an online electronics company founded in 1999 in Bad Homburg, Germany. The company is now based in Friedberg and has been majority owned by Hubert Burda Media since 2006. Integration into the Burda group of companies allows Computeruniverse to be recognized as a reliable and secure player. Initially offering software and computer hardware, the company has grown and now also offers multimedia, photography/video, household appliances and gardening. More than 130,000 different electronic products are available and offered for sale on the Computeruniverse website. 170 employees work for this company and generated a turnover of 218 million euros in 2019.
A warehouse of more than 8500m2 allows to store the products for sale, these are sent all over the world.
Computeruniverse is a trusted company that has received numerous awards including customer service received the "CCV Quality Award" for consumer satisfaction, or the " Shop Usability Award " obtained in 2012 for the online site.
If the shipment is not suitable, for various reasons, it is possible to return the products within 15 days of receipt.
The company offers B2b services for professional customers. A team of consultants guides professional customers and offers them solutions adapted to their needs and special conditions for orders of many products. This dedicated team saves professionals time and money.
The online sales site offers many payment options suitable for everyone. The options are as follows:
- Amazon Pay
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
- Payment in cash: this option is only available for orders to be picked up at a relay point or for deliveries C\.o\.d ( Cash On Delivery ) where the delivery person receives the amount of the order upon delivery.
- Purchase on account: the invoice is sent by e-mail with Klarna and must be paid within 30 days of receipt of the package by bank transfer. This system is only available in Germany.
- Direct debit: the amount of the order is debited automatically when it is shipped. This method is only available in Germany.
- Rental: Some products on the website can be rented, this option concerns a limited number of items and only Germany.
- Financing: Computeruniverse offers a fixed-rate payment in cooperation with their partner bank. This option is only available in Germany.
- Special employee payment: a special option is offered for employees of Computeruniverse allowing to obtain discounts up to 30% of the price of the order.
- Partner store: It is possible to pay for an order online at the checkout of one of Computeruniverse 's partner stores. For this, a payment slip will be displayed at the end of the online ordering process. This bulletin must be shown at the checkout of the partner store to make the payment. Among the partner shops, we find Ludwig , Dm , Eckert , Real , Adams , Barbarino , Rewe , Penny , Budni and finally Mobilcom Debitel .
The tracking number of a Computeruniverse delivery
The Computeruniverse tracking number format consists of a series of numbers and letters. If the delivery option chosen is carried out by Dhl , the tracking number will consist of 10 characters, the first 3 of which are letters followed by 7 digits. It is also possible to have a number with more characters, up to a maximum of 39.