How to track my Celeritas Transporte package?
Celeritas Transporte package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Celeritas Transporte tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Celeritas Transporte courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Celeritas ?
Thanks to its many partners, Celeritas offers different types of delivery. The delivery times of Celeritas depend on the option chosen when sending the package.
- For domestic deliveries, urgent deliveries in 24h, 48h or 72h are available, regardless of the size and volume of the package
- Standard delivery takes a few days, usually between 3 and 4 working days
- Same-day delivery is available in major Spanish cities
- Delivery to a Celeritas office in Spain takes less than 4 days and the customer can pick up his package up to 15 days later. After this period, the package will be returned to the sender.
Finally, it is possible to choose the day of delivery and the time slot for receipt, with premium delivery.
Deliveries to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta or Melilla may see their delivery time extend by a few days.
How do I contact Celeritas ?
The registered office is located in Spain, at the following address:
- Avenida de Valdelaparra, 29, 28108 Alcobendas Madrid
Customer service is available from Monday to Saturday between 8am and 5pm. It is possible to contact Celeritas customer service by directly sending a request or complaint on the form available on their website. The response will be sent by email or SMS depending on the selected contact mode.
Customer service can also be reached via social media, including Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube.
Information about Celeritas deliveries
Celeritas is a logistics and transport company founded in 2006 in Spain, in Madrid. Its main customers are Spanish and European e-commerce. The parcel delivery service serves all of Spain, the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and also Portugal. Celeritas wants to continue to expand in Europe in the coming years.
Since 2012, the company has been part of the Sgel Group (founded in 1914), which brings together many Spanish companies and which aims to market communication and leisure products and provides a logistics service to e-commerce.
Celeritas offers transport services, warehouse logistics as well as continuous improvement services for professionals.
- Transport services: The company is a carrier making domestic deliveries (also serving the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) as well as international deliveries. Delivery can be made at home or at a drop-off point. Celeritas has a large network in Spain, including in the islands with more than 1200 drop-off points throughout the territory. In addition, the company's many partnerships make it possible to offer different types of deliveries, express deliveries for urgent packages, premium deliveries for valuable packages, Saturday deliveries, as well as personalized delivery services if the customer has special expectations. It is possible to track the package for the duration of the delivery and choose a time slot for home reception. Finally Celeritas can also take care of heavy and bulky packages.
- Warehouse Logistics: Celeritas manages all the logistics of professional warehouses, this includes inventory management, labeling, packaging, replenishment etc. The company also takes care of return processing as well as any other reverse logistics service. Package preparations customized according to customer requirements or preparations for large quantities of shipments are also supported.
- Continuous improvement: Celeritas offers professionals many customized solutions to meet their needs, whether digital services, document management, customer order management etc. This type of service is adapted to each customer and in particular to their peaks of activity. Celeritas can get detailed information about the customer's business, sales statistics, performance indices, incident reports etc. The company also offers advice to improve the entire e-commerce supply chain and also specialized advice to expand the customer's business, especially to the Canary Islands and internationally.
Celeritas 's main customers are e-commerce, individuals, drop-off points and suppliers.
E-commerce can take advantage of logistics services that are customized according to their needs, they can take advantage of the network of Celeritas that continues to grow and allow their business to expand in the Canary Islands and abroad.
Individuals can deliver their parcels throughout Spain including the Canary Islands and also abroad. In Spain, reception can be done either at home or at a drop-off point Celeritas . The customer can track the delivery of his package at any time in a simple way.
The advantage of becoming a drop-off point Celeritas for the owner of a shop, supermarket or gas station, is that he can improve his profitability by adding added value to his initial business. This will increase visibility on its store and products and welcome new customers. To become a drop-off point Celeritas , just fill out a form available on their website, customer service will send a response in just a few days.
Finally, suppliers can increase the volume of parcels shipped from their company, take advantage of the flexibility of deliveries for their customers thanks to the network of Celeritas and increase the visibility of their company.
Celeritas 's partner customers are numerous and include La Redoute , Zalando , Avon , Brother , Osborne , Regalador and many others.
For the delivery service, the shipping price is usually around 5 US dollars for delivery to Spain, Portugal or the Canary Islands and Balearic Islands.
The tracking number of a Celeritas delivery
The tracking number format for Celeritas packages consists of a series of characters. Generally, it has between 9 and 15 digits, for example 585523845. This one can contain more characters, up to 20 and also letters.
The different tracking states Celeritas
- EL PEDIDO HA SALIDO DE LAS INSTALACIONES DEL VENDEDOR
- ENVíO PENDIENTE DE RECIBIR
- ENVíO RECIBIDO POR EL TRANSPORTISTA
- EN TRANSPORTE
- LLEGADA A AGENCIA – PRóXIMAMENTE EN REPARTO
- EN REPARTO
- FALTAN DATOS PARA LA ENTREGA
- REPARTO POSPUESTO HASTA EL PRóXIMO DíA LABORABLE
- REPARTO POSPUESTO POR INCLEMENCIAS METEOROLóGICAS
- ENTREGA CONCERTADA
- DISPONIBLE PARA RECOGER EN LA AGENCIA DE TRANSPORTE
- ENVíO ENTREGADO
- ENVíO REHUSADO
- ENVíO DEVUELTO
- DEVOLUCIóN ENTREGADA EN ALMACéN
- ENVíO DISPONIBLE EN PUNTO CELERITAS
- AVISO DE DEVOLUCIóN DE TU PAQUETE
- PLAZO PERMANENCIA EN PUNTO CELERITAS SUPERADO
- DEVOLUCIóN REGISTRADA EN PUNTO CELERITAS
- PUNTO CELERITAS CERRADO TEMPORALMENTE